Keep your ideas coming!

One of my favorite project ideas that's been submitted thus far:

Repeat of 1st grade journal entry: In cleaning out a spare bedroom this fall I came across my old 1st grade journal. The entries contained one line (usually prompted) accompanied with a crayola drawing. I regularly journal, but thought it would be neat to add drawings to my daily reflections. Interestingly, I realized that the dates and days of the week line up just like they did in 1990-91. This month I am going to look at my 1st grade entries and use the same prompt to respond and include a drawing. There are not entries for every day, so I may fill in the holes with some of my favorite entries not in February!

 Thanks for sharing, Jenny!  Submit your  Fun-A-Day project idea here!

Comments

Popular Posts